Local Dana Point Mobile Notary Public

(949) 629-4640

Dana Point - 92629
Traveling Notary Public a local mobile notary (949) 629-4640 to your location.

(949) 629-4640
No Walk-In Service
24 Hour Emergency Service

Once your documents are notarized, record them (or have us do it for you) at the 
Orange County Recorders Office:
24031 El Toro Rd #150, Laguna Hills, CA 92653

Dana Point, California is located within Southern California in Orange County. The population of the city is small in comparison to some in the area, coming in just shy of 36,000 residents as of the 2000 United States Census data. The city was named after the headland of Dana Point, which named in honor of Richard Henry Dana, Jr., author of Two Years Before the Mast, which included a description of the area. In 1990, one of the few mega mouth sharks found in the United States was caught off the coast of Dana Point. The Tall Ships Festival is held in September. It is known as the largest annual gathering of its kind on the West Coast of the United States. According to the 2000 census data, the median income for a household in Dana Point was around $63,043, whereas the median income for a family was around $73,373. Males had a median income of $52,159 versus $38,902 for females, a surprising difference, yet not the largest out of all the cities in Orange County. Per capita income for the city ran about $37,938. Of the 6.8% of the population living at or below the poverty line, the majority of these people were families, or citizens aged 65 years or older. The majority—nearly 88%--of citizens in this area are White. The remaining 12% of the population is comprised of a mixture of African American, Native American, Asian, Pacific Islander, from other races, or from two or more races. Nearly 16% of the total population is accounted for by some form of Hispanic or Latino origin.

In the county of Orange a mobile notary located in Dana Point will come right to your location. Our notaries are loan signing agent specialist. The Traveling notary public can notarize any type of documents and we carry some of the common forms.  We provide apostilles service taking your documents to the Secretary of State and the Orange recorder's office.  Serving Orange county cities.

Dana Point Traveling Notary Public in Orange County