Local Newport Coast Mobile Notary Public

(949) 629-4640

Newport Coast - 92657
Traveling Notary Public a local mobile notary (949) 629-4640 to your location.

(949) 629-4640
No Walk-In Service
24 Hour Emergency Service

Once your documents are notarized, record them (or have us do it for you) at the 
Orange County Recorders Office:
24031 El Toro Rd #150, Laguna Hills, CA 92653

Newport Coast was a census designated place until 2001 when it became an official annexed portion of Newport Beach in Orange County, California. It now has master planned community status and is a very small community with a population of around 7500 people. It is a community south of the main area of Newport Beach. A wide array of homes is available in Newport Coast, everything from studio apartments to Ocean Front view homes occupied by celebrities. The Newport Coast area is only about 7.2 square miles. In the 2000 census, there were only 2,671 citizens living in the area, making the population density only 378.9 people per square mile. Over 78% of the population in the area are White citizens, though the remaining 22% are comprised of African Americans, Asian, and Hispanic citizens. The median income in the master planned community ranges from $164,659 to $173,043, depending on the status as a household or family respectively. Median income for males is over $100,000 though females only get a median income of just around $70,000. About 1.3% of families and 2.8% of the total population were below the poverty line, including 2.1% of those under age 18 and 4.8% of those aged 65 or over. The Newport Coast Master Planned Community is located within the San San Joaquin Hills and above the Crystal Cove State Park. Many of the households in the community are comprised of married couples with children under the age of 18 living with them in the home, though there are some without children and some single people who live in the area as well.

In the county of Orange a mobile notary located in Newport Coast will come right to your location. Our notaries are loan signing agent specialist. The Traveling notary public can notarize any type of documents and we carry some of the common forms.  We provide apostilles service taking your documents to the Secretary of State and the Orange recorder's office.  Serving Orange county cities.

Newport Coast Traveling Notary Public in Orange County