Local Orange Mobile Notary Public

(714) 494-6378

Orange - 92857
Traveling Notary Public a local mobile notary (714) 494-6378 to your location.


Notary in Orange

(714) 494-6378
No Walk-In Service
24 Hour Emergency Service

Once your documents are notarized, record them (or have us do it for you) at the 
Orange County Recorders Office:
24031 El Toro Rd #150, Laguna Hills, CA 92653

Orange, California is a city in Orange County, about three miles north of the county seat, Santa Ana. The city has a total area of 27 square miles. The population density is 1,791.2 per square mile with a population of 128,821 people in nearly 42,000 household. The ethnicity breakdown of the area shows almost a 57% white population with the remaining 43% being made up of African American, Native American, Asian, Pacific Islander, with nearly 14% of the population being from other races, and 3.75% from two or more races. 32.16% of the population is Hispanic or Latino of any race. Considering the size of the community, there is a large Middle Eastern population, comprised mostly of Arabs and Iranians who own homes and businesses in Orange. The median income for a household in Orange is $58,994, whereas the median income for a family is $64,573. Males have a median income of $42,144 versus $34,159 for females, noting a small difference between the two as compared to other cities in Orange County. The per capita income for the City is $24,294. About 10% of the total population lives at or below the poverty line, with the majority of those citizens falling under the age of 18 or over the age of 65. If you are coming to Orange to visit, you should consider checking out the zoo or wildlife sanctuary. A place known as The Block at Orange is a very popular shopping center full of shops and plenty of things to do for entertainment including a Saks Fifth Avenue store, a bowling alley, and a movie theatre.

In the county of Orange a mobile notary located in Orange will come right to your location. Our notaries are loan signing agent specialist. The Traveling notary public can notarize any type of documents and we carry some of the common forms.  We provide apostilles service taking your documents to the Secretary of State and the Orange recorder's office.  Serving Orange county cities.

Orange Traveling Notary Public in Orange County