Local Westminster Mobile Notary Public

(714) 494-6378

Westminster - 92683
Traveling Notary Public a local mobile notary (714) 494-6378 to your location.

(714) 494-6378
No Walk-In Service
24 Hour Emergency Service

Once your documents are notarized, record them (or have us do it for you) at the 
Orange County Recorders Office:
24031 El Toro Rd #150, Laguna Hills, CA 92653

The City of Westminster, CA is located in Orange County, and is a landlocked city surrounded by the areas of Seal Beach, Huntington Beach, West Garden Grove, and Stanton. It was incorporated in 1957, and won the All American award in 1996. The population of Westminster is close to 89,000 people as of current data, which accounts for just a small portion of the county’s 2 million plus residents. The median housing value is around $223,000 which makes it an affordable place for many people to live. Taxes are considerable low in Westminster with a 1% property tax, a 4% utility tax, and 7.75% sales tax. This may be high in comparison to other areas of the country, though for California, it is not bad at all. Incomes are fairly widespread with the most people in one range (20%) falling between $25,000 and $74,999. According to the 2000 census data, the population in Westminster, about 78% of the residents are non Hispanic Caucasians, though the remaining population is some form of Hispanic be it Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, or some other Hispanic nationality. Several different languages are spoken in the homes of Westminster, and English only speaking homes only accounts for about 43.4% of the language makeup. The other languages include Spanish and Asian languages, making up the other 56.6% of the population. Five different airports are located within 50 miles of the city which allows residents to have great flexibility in their travel plans. The airports are: Fullerton Airport, John Wayne Airport, Long Beach Airport, Los Angeles Airport, and Ontario International Airport.

In the county of Orange a mobile notary located in Westminster will come right to your location. Our notaries are loan signing agent specialist. The Traveling notary public can notarize any type of documents and we carry some of the common forms.  We provide apostilles service taking your documents to the Secretary of State and the Orange recorder's office.  Serving Orange county cities.

Westminster Traveling Notary Public in Orange County