Local Yorba Linda Mobile Notary Public

(714) 494-6378

Yorba Linda - 92885
Traveling Notary Public a local mobile notary (714) 494-6378 to your location.

(714) 494-6378
No Walk-In Service
24 Hour Emergency Service

Once your documents are notarized, record them (or have us do it for you) at the 
Orange County Recorders Office:
24031 El Toro Rd #150, Laguna Hills, CA 92653

Yorba Linda California is located in Orange County just outside Downtown Santa Ana, and is about 35 miles southeast from Downtown Los Angeles. The city had a population just over 58,000 people as of the 2000 census, and is well known for being the hometown of the late former President of the United States, Richard M. Nixon. Because of the fact that he was born and raised in Yorba Linda, it is home to the Richard M. Nixon Presidential Library. The city made CNN’s list of the best places to live in 2005, at number 2001. Also, in an article released by CNN Money The Richest (and Poorest) Places in the U.S, Yorba Linda was on the list of the Richest Cities in the USA, and made the list as the Second Richest City in Orange County as dictated by the census data. The median average income for a household in Yorba Linda is around $109,000. A strange but true fact about Yorba Linda is that while there are no movie theatres in the area yet there are more than a dozen different religious buildings—including a mosque and a synagogue. The Yorba Linda Friends Church is the world’s largest Quaker Church, with the capacity to hold over 3,000. Nearly 75% of the population is white, though the remaining population of 25% is made up of several races including African Americans, Asians, and Pacific Islanders. The city of Yorba Linda is about 20 square miles, with a population density of 3,042.3 homes per square mile.

In the county of Orange a mobile notary located in Yorba Linda will come right to your location. Our notaries are loan signing agent specialist. The Traveling notary public can notarize any type of documents and we carry some of the common forms.  We provide apostilles service taking your documents to the Secretary of State and the Orange recorder's office.  Serving Orange county cities.

Yorba Linda Traveling Notary Public in Orange County